Thursday, April 1, 2010

Birthday...

April Fool!


yeh, me....it is my birthday. But thank goodness I didn't have parents as cruel (or imaginative ) as this poor woman's. Now saying this out loud might just jinx me...but no one has ever played a joke on me on my birthday. Our family has a lot of March/April birthdays.

I'm gonna be nice to myself today, it's sunny. We'll go to the playground and enjoy it.

.... and the Breadwinner is running himself around in circles once again..as if I sprung this birthday on him at the last minute. It's been 15 years...and my birthday is always on the same day, honestly hunny. Last night he' was online trying to convince me I wanted another heart pendant necklace, a bracelet, a glass hummingbird feeder!!! silly man..

But in all seriousness...it's fine with me, I am being spoilt in far more important ways than a hummingbird feeder.

No comments:

Post a Comment