Tuesday, February 16, 2010

ooooooh SQUEEE fonts!

I am conscious that all this fooling around with the blog is a lot like reading an assignment written by an 8 year old that has just discovered fonts. It is Awful. I know. Sorry. Desktop publishing is available to EVERYBODY now. And just like anything , some do it better than others.

My Little Blog is saying "But I just want to look pretty". Don't we all.

Oh, Little Blog, you are experiencing puberty. Every time you look in the mirror you will look different. You will be a little clumsy at times , too much make up, your features might be out of proportion and a couple of nasty pimples might pop up. And did I mention there will be growing pains? Maybe even ..GASP... INSULTS. But you will grow out of it.

Fortunately I have a friend who is a little more computer savvy than I am in terms of graphic design. I promise to consult her in the very near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment